Monday, October 7, 2019

Introductory

Hi, my name is Jahrvia and I'm a junior at Fort Lauderdale High School. I am currently a majorette co-captain for the FLHS Silver Wingettes team. I was born on January 13; I'm a Capricorn. I don't necessarily have a favorite color; I have a few which are red, blue, yellow, black, and, gold. I enjoy various activities such as baton twirling, dancing, designing, shopping, and event planning. A few traits that describe me are friendly, enthusiastic, caring, funny, quiet, determined, ambitious, and high strung. Like most I have a few pet peeves: hypocrites, people that are just plain rude, and people that are selfish.
When I graduate High School I plan on attending Florida State University (FSU), with help from the Bright Futures Scholarship and other scholarships. There I will study entrepreneurship or business management. After I graduate from FSU I plan to attend graduate school at another University that has a great business program and a great band. These are two aspects that are very important to me. The business program will help me to learn the ins and outs in the field that I plan on pursuing when I'm out of college. A great band is important to me because when I graduate I know for a fact that I will miss the Marching Band. The thrill of performing and the accomplished feeling that you get after just can't be beat. Also, when I'm in college I want to be able to enjoy myself, and band is the perfect activity. The program will allow me to be on point with my grades while still allowing me to have fun.
I have many goals set for the future. The main goal I have is to become a household name, being known for making a positive and inspirational impact on the world. I want to become an entrepreneur, and have my own empire. I want to start off with event planning and on the side do fashion designing. With the event planning I want to be one of the best and well known ones in the world. To help accomplish this, when I turn 18-years-old I want to invest in land. When I'm ready I plan on building a club from the ground up on this land. Eventually I want to have a club in every country or at least every continent. In my clubs I will provide jobs for people that have trouble getting them like ex- cons and teens. As for fashion designing I want to create my own luxury brand, and have an outlet in every country or at least every continent along with the club. What inspired me to do this is my love for all things fashion and icons such as Virgil Abloh, Gianni Versace, and Louis Vuttion. I hope to achieve all of my goals before the age of 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

6. To what extent is digital distribution vital to the media area you have studied In a world where different technological innovations ...