Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog: The Reschedule

When initially planning out our schedule, my group members and I tried to see if we could film over the weekend. We thought that weekend was ideal because, due to President’s Day, we had Monday off. However, things didn’t go as planned. One of my group members was busy every day except for Sunday after noon. Another one of my group members was busy Saturday and before noon on Sunday. I was available all days. We became excited thinking that we figured out the day we can film, Sunday. Unfortunately, we were disappointed because we found out that the other group member is busy all day Sunday. As a result, we didn’t film over the weekend. Though, we did plan to film the following weekend, but that didn’t work out because everyone, not including myself, had plans the whole weekend. When we came into class today, we discussed when we could begin to film. That date will be Thursday, February 27th.

When my group members and I were finalizing our planning blogs, it was brought to our attention that our movie pitch, the one we were planning on filming, already exists. The title of this movie is Seven. It was made in 1995. As a result, we decided to go with the pitch that Aaliyah made. Said pitch was a thriller about two sisters. One sister had the ideal life that the other wanted. The other sister will stop at nothing to take that life. Thankfully, the genre for this pitch and the previous one are the same so my group members and I didn’t have to research another genre. We regained our hope and are ready to begin filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

6. To what extent is digital distribution vital to the media area you have studied In a world where different technological innovations ...