Thursday, November 14, 2019

Intro to New Project: Music Video

Now that we have completed our commercial project, it is time to reflect. Even though our commercial didn't quite turn out as planned, it was still a great project. I enjoyed working with my peers and expanding and putting my knowledge to the test. Those were the best parts to working on this commercial. My group members and I communicated well with each other, we had a similar mind set, and we had an amazing time filming this commercial. It was all laughs, but at the same time we took the project seriously. We plan on working with each other in the future on the upcoming projects. There were some bad to the commercial; for instance, we slightly drifted from the idea that was set in our original storyboard. To add on, we transitioned from Pinnacle Studios to iMovie because iMovie was easier to work with.


The song that my group members and I have chosen is titled "Catch Me Outside". It was made by a Broward, County Florida rapper, Ski Mask the Slump God, who happens to be my favorite rapper. The genre of this video is Rap. In typical current music videos for this genre the artists use many different animations, usually low, high, straight shooting camera angles, close ups, and transitions. This song has a free, joyful vibe to it, and that's what we plan on showing in our remake of the video. The story in our video will be reunion themed. All of the actors, who have gone to different universities and don't see each other often, meet back up in their old town to become reacquainted. We will all just be having a good time and enjoying each other's company. My group members and I are ecstatic for this music video. I'm personally really excited for this because I get to implement a big part of my life which makes me me.

Now for C.L.A.M.P.S., this stands for costumes, lighting, actors, makeup, props, and scenery. The costumes that we will be using in this video are casual and party outfits. The lighting in this video will be natural lighting. The actors in the video so far are my group members and I. There will be no makeup used for this video. The props in this video will be 2 batons. The scenery will be outside and maybe inside of the Sawgrass and one of our houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Essay

6. To what extent is digital distribution vital to the media area you have studied In a world where different technological innovations ...